You will need:
Baked peaches and ice cream
2 whole Peached halved, seed removed and cored out
1/2 Cup Ground up oatmeal
1/4 Cup whole oatmeal
3 TBSP brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 TBSP COLD butter chopped
2 TBSP Coconut oil ( liquid)
1/2 Cup chopped pecans
Pinch of salt
1. Oven 350 Degrees,
2 Halve your peaches, remove the seed and core out a decent size hole in the center.
3. In a bowl combine Ground oats, whole oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt butter and coconut oil. Stir until well combine you are making it like a crumble it is going to be chunky.
4. Place peach halves on a prepared sheet pan, or you can use parchment paper.
5. Spoon the oat mixture into the peaches and letting some spill out of the peach. You will have extra
6. Bake peaches for approximately 25 minutes adding time in 5 minute increments to get peaches nice and soft.
7. Once peaches are done add the to a bowl and spoon on your favorite ice cream top with the remaining crumble and enjoy!
To make it with some extra healthy stuff, you could add 1/2 tsp of flax seed and Hempseeds.
Download the recipe here!
Get recipes directly to your inbox.